* Execute, lead and manage the assigned tasks from the beginning to the end. Safeguard the as is process clarification, the creation of the backlog (list of requirements) and the respective user stories (description of future requirements). Safeguard the functional testing by the execution of functional testing and document identified system bugs.
* Ensure constant alignment within the IT team and the respective line functions. Support and execute the E2E process and corresponding testing. Identify and support the resolving of problems and obstacles. Effectively communicate within the BDE team, the line functions and the whole project team to achieve the team overall objectives.
* Regular exchange about as is process changes and process changes due to new IT solution, to safeguard the process coverage within the new IT solution and to support the organizational development.
* Secure proper communication and alignment with the relevant work packages within the SPM@Asia project and also offer sufficient support on demand.
* Ensure proper communication and alignment to relevant IT colleagues and consultants
* University degree in logistics fields, data technology or IT relevant areas.
* Written and verbal command of English, additional languages are beneficial
* Communication and organizational skills
* Analytic strengths and project management experience
* Highly motivated and able to work in a team
* At least 4 years Working experience in logistics area, SAP relevant or aftersales spare parts business
* Experience in project management and agile methodolgy
* Good team work spirit
* SAP knowledge preferably
* Very good command of MS Office